The Golfo Aranci is an enchanting seaside town, near Capo Figari, on the Tyrrhenian sea. With few fishermen’s houses, it is reflected in the crystal clear waters of Sardinia, where the sunbeams cover the surface with golden sparks, and then seep into the deep blue. On the beach, shining pink granite rocks make even more unreal the landscape, enclosed to the West by the dark and stony mountains of Gallura.
The Golfo Aranci, “gulf of oranges”, was once known as Figari, but, according to a legend, ships carrying oranges coming from the South of Sardinia, sunk near Figari and then, due to the large quantity of oranges floating, the colour of the sea turned from blue to an unusual orange. The town takes its present name after this episode and our resort overlooking this charming gulf will be the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable holiday in Sardinia.
» Trekking on interesting naturalistic path along cape Figari.
» Scuba diving and snorkeling with qualified instructors.
» Beautiful beaches like the “Terza Spiaggia” and “ Quarta Spiaggia” few minutes walking distance from the hotel, and Cala Sassari, Spiaggia Bianca and Marinella only a few kilometers from town.
» The market, every Monday by boardwalk in front of the church.
» Shopping in Via Libertà, on the numerous souvenirs shops.
• Prima spiaggia, just beside the hotel, with it thin white sand, offers all kind of services, 2 restaurants, bars, and all kind of water sports.
• Seconda spiaggia: Smaller than the Prima spiaggia offers more privacy.
• Terza spiaggia: Blue crystalline shallow waters and a thin white sand are the caracteristic of this beautiful beach, ideal for families with small childrens.
• Quarta and Quinta spiaggia: are a little bit further but are as pretty then all others.
• Cala Moresca: a smaller beach surrounded by pine trees located in the natural reserve of Capo Figari at about 3 km from the hotel.
• The beaches of Cala Sabina and Marinella located at about 5-10 minutes by car in direction of Costa Smeralda.
• The beaches of Spiaggia Bianca and Cala Sassari at about 5-8 minutes by car in direction of Olbia.